Often it’s found mixed with different bleaching and/or cleaning agents.
In this case it’s pure and completely natural.
And nothing added to it.
It is very, very finely ground, quenched dolomite stone, which has been used for a long, long time as a polishing and scouring agent.
Because it’s not incredibly “sexy” – that’s why you’ve probably never heard about this stuff before.
It’s not only good for the environment but also good for the wallet.
You can use it for
– cleaning the oven (together with some cleaning soap & soda)
– cleaning and polishing all stainless steel surfaces
– brightening and cleaning seams between tiles
– cleaning burnt pots and pans (together with cleaning soap)
– polishing silver cutlery or copper pans
– cleaning the bath tub (together with cleaning soap & vinegar)